You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 03.17.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 17, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ GDP (17:45PM NY Time) -- No Trade -- Major improvement in trade offset by weaker retail sales
2. AU Employment (20:30PM NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in employment component of PMI construction. Minor uptick but still negative employment component of services & manufacturing
3. SNB Rate Decision (04:30AM NY Time) -- No Trade -Rate decisions are very market moving but hard to predict
4. EZ Trade and CPI (06:00AM NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in GE Trade surplus and rise in FR deficit
5. BoE Rate Decision (08:00AM NY Time) -- No Trade -Rate decisions are very market moving but hard to predict
6. US current account balance and Philadelphia Fed (08:30AM NY Time) -- No Trade -- Weaker trade balance offset by stronger Empire State survey