You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 01.20.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 20, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI (16:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD -- Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in food prices
2. GE PPI (02:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given low commodity prices
3. UK Employment Report (04:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Tough call but likely to be slightly weaker given BoE’s concerns about wage growth
4. US Housing Starts and CPI (08:30 NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise in CPI given lower gas prices and strong dollar
5. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions