You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data April 30, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 30, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data is hard to predict but very market moving
2. German Labor Data & EZ Q1 GDP (3:30AM & 5:00AM ET) Bearish EUR — Major job losses expected in April along with drop in EZ GDP
3. ECB Rate Decision (07:45 ET) Bearish EUR — Best traded reactively but ECB expected to be very dovish
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Np Trade — Better trade and retail sales in Feb
5. US Personal Income, Spending & Jobless claims (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Earnings were stronger in March, retail sales was very weak. The data is for March but initial effects of COVID-19 still expected