You have no items in your cart.
Economic Calendar Calls for 03.01.2016
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 1, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (17:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Likely to be weaker because of China but difficult to predict
2. Chinese PMIs (20:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Chinese data is very difficult to predict but extremely market moving
3. RBA Rate Decision (22:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- We do not trade rate decisions
4. German Unemployment & Eurozone PMI Manufacturing Indices (38:55 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given that PMIs point to weaker job growth. Weakest since April
5. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in CBI Index
6. EZ Unemployment (05:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- German unemployment released same day as GE unemployment so no trade on EZ data
7. CAD GDP (08:30 NY Time) -- Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in retail sales, trade improved
8. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Drop in Chicago PMI offset by improvement in Empire State and Philly Fed survey