You have no items in your cart.
Daily Calendar Calls for 03.28.14
1. UK Q4 GDP Revisions – No Trade – UK GDP is generally not revised and if it is, it is difficult to handicap
2. Eurozone Confidence – Bearish EUR – Weaker German ZEW and IFO
3. US Personal Income and Spending – Bullish USD – Rise in Average hourly earnings and retail sales
4. German CPI – Bullish EUR – Marginal improvement in PPI
5. University of Michigan Consumer Confidence Survey Revisions – No Trade – Revisions are difficult to handicap