You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (October 31, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data is difficult to handicap but can be very market moving
2. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (00:00 ET) No Trade — No changes expected from Bank of Japan but rrate decisions can be market moving
3. EZ GDP Q3 and CPI (08:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Likely to be weaker given ECB dovishness and bold monetary actions in Sept
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Likely to be weaker given softer retail sales and BoC dovishness
4. US Personal Income and Personal Spending (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Likely to be weaker given stagnant wage growth and spending