Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (November 14, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Japanese Q3 GDP (18:50 ET) Bearish JPY — Japanese GDP should be weaker but stronger retail sales offsets weaker trade balance
2. Australian Employment (19:30 ET) No Trade — Weaker labor market activity in manufacturing sector offsets strength in services
3. Chinese Industrial Production and Retail Sales (21:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data is difficult to handicap but very market moving
4. GE and EZ Q3 GDP (02:00 & 05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Q3 GDP likely to confirm that German economy is in “technical recession”
5. UK Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Likely to be weaker as BoE expresses concerns about consumer demand. CBI data mixed and GfK confidence down
6. US PPI (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside surprise given rise in CPI in October