You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 29, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. German Unemployment (04:55 ET) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise because according to PMIs, pace of job growth was slowest since May 2016
2. UK Q4 GDP Revisions (05:30 ET) No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes are market moving
3. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given very weak trade balance and retail sales
4. US Personal income & spending (08:30 ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given stronger wage growth and retail sales
5. US Chicago PMI, New Home Sales & University of Michigan Report (10:00 ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise sharp rise in existing home sales and uptick in Philadelphia Fed survey