You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 31, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data can be very market moving but difficult to handicap
2. AU CPI (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Potential downside surprise give drop in significantly lower inflation expectations
3. GE Unemployment (03:55 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in employment component of PMIs to the lowest level since April 2015
4. EZ GDP Q2 (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise given weaker retail sales in Q2
5. US ADP (08:15 ET) No Trade — ADP is hard to predict but can be very market moving in advance of NFP
6. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Potential downside surprise given drop in retail sales and Bank of Canada dovishness
7. FOMC (14:00 ET) No Trade — Major market moving rate decision – best traded reactively