You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 28, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (20:00 ET) No Trade -- Chinese PMIs can be verey market moving but difficult to handicap
2. German CPI (08:00 ET) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given uptick in GE PPI
3. CAD Current Account (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in trade balance
4. US Q4 GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given significantly weaker retail sales
5. AU PMI Mfg (16:45 ET) No Trade -- Manufacturing PMI is difficult to predict but can be market moving