Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 21, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Q4 GDP (17:45 ET) Bullish NZD -- Potential upside surprise given stronger trade balance and retail sales but forecast is high
2. AU Employment (20:30 ET) Bullish AUD -- Potential upside surprise given sharp improvement in employment conditions in services, construction and manufacturing sectors
3. SNB Rate Decision (04:30 ET) No Trade -- Likely to remain cautious but no changes expected from SNB
4. UK Retail Sales (05:30 ET) Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given rise in shop prices and drop in BRC retail sales
5. BoE Rate Decision (08:00 ET) No Trade -- Likely to remain cautious but rate decisions best traded reactively
6. US Philadelphia Fed Index (08:30 ET) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in Empire State manufacturing index