You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 30, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade – Chinese data is difficult to handicap but very market moving
2. GE Unemployment (03:55 ET) Bullish EUR – PMIs show strong job growth so potential upside surprise
3. GE CPI (08:00 ET) Bullish EUR – Risk to the upside given stronger retail sales + trade balance
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD – Potential upside surprise given stronger trade balance & retail sales
5. US Pending Home Sales & Consumer Confidence (10:00 ET) Bullish USD – Potential upside surprise given record stocks and Fed’s plan to keep rates steady for the rest of the year