You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 14, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) – Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given Drop in employment component of manufacturing and service sector PMI
2. CH Retail Sales and Industrial Production (22:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is market moving but difficult to handicap
3. SNB Rate Decision (3:30 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions proactively
4. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) – Bullish GBP – Potential for upside surprise given Smaller decline in shop prices. Strong rise in retail sales and GfK
5. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions proactively
6. US CPI (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – PPI slightly lower but offset by slightly higher gas prices in August