You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 13, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) No Trade -- Weaker employment growth in services, stronger employment in manufacturing
2. GE CPI (2:00 NY Time) No Trade -Revisions are difficult to predict but changes are market moving
3. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively
4. ECB Rate Decision (7:45 NY Time) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively
5. US CPI (5:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker than expected PPI Data