You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 3, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG PMI Services and Trade Balance (19:30 and 21:30 NY Time) – Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given increase in PMI Manufacturing
2. GE and EZ PMI Services and Composite Revisions (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Revisions to PMI are difficult to predict but if changes are made, will be market moving
3. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Increase in PMI Manufacturing offset by lower GfK Confidence
4. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) – Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given increase in GE retail
5. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) – No Trade – BoE likely to be -GBP but rate decisions are best traded reactively
6. ISM Non-Manufacturing, Factory and Durable Goods Orders (10:00 NY Time) – Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given drop in ISM Manufacturing