You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jun 30, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing PMI and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is hard to predict
2. GE Unemployment Change and Unemployment Rate (3:55 NY Time) Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given Rate of job creation hit 5 month low but still fastest since Nov
3. UK Current Account Balance and GDP Revisions (4:30 NY Time) – No Trade – UK GDP Is generally not revised
4. EZ CPI Estimate and CPI Core (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given rise in GE CPI
5. CA GDP, Industrial and Raw Materials Price (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD – Potential for upside surprise given Strong rise in retail sale and trade balance
6. US Personal Income and Spending (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given Weaker average hourly earnings and retail sales
7. Chicago PMI and U. of Mich. Sentiment Report (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Lower Philly offset by Stronger Empire. Umich revisions hard to predict