You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jun 15, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ GDP (18:45 NY Time) Bullish NZD – Potential for upside surprise given Significantly better trade and retail sales
2. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) – Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given weaker employment in services & mfg. but stronger in construction
3. SNB Rate Decision (3:30 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
4. UK Retail Sales (4:30 NY Time) – Bearish GBP – Potential for downside surprise given Drop in BRC retail sales and shop prices. Improvement in confidence
5. EZ Trade Balance (5:00 NY Time) – Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given Weaker GE and FR trade
6. BoE Rate Decision (7:00 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
7. US Empire Manufacturing, Philly Fed Outlook and Industrial Production (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Empire released same day as Philly