You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 03, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Employment Report (18:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD – Potential for downside surprise given slightly weaker NZ Manpower survey but higher ANZ job ads
2. AiG PMI Services (8:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger PMI manufacturing data
3. GE Unemployment Change (3:55 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given job creation remained strong in April according to PMI
4. EZ GDP and PPI (5:00 NY Time) No Trade – Weaker GE PPI but GE GDP released after EZ report
5. US ADP Employment (8:15 NY Time) No Trade – ADP hard to predict but can be market moving
6. US Services, Composite PMI and ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given decline in ISM manufacturing
7. FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions