You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 31, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) No Trade – Chinese data is market moving but hard to predict
2. GE Unemployment Change, EZ Unemployment Rate and CPI (3:55 and 5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given PMIs cite job growth as second fastest in 6 years but CPI may be lower
3. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given Significantly Weaker trade in Q1 but better March
4. Chicago PMI and Pending Home Sales (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade – Surprise drop in Empire but rise in Philly
5. US Fed Beige Book (14:00 NY Time) No Trade – We do not trade reports