You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Apr 4, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (21:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given strong rise for exports in Feb
2. RBA Cash Rate Target (00:30 NY Time) No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
3. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) No Trade – Weak FR spending offset by strong GE
4. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given in line ISM manufacturing data
5. CA International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given IVEY dropped in Feb
5. US Factory and Durable Goods Orders (10:00 NY Time) No Trade – Can be market moving but durable goods is very volatile and difficult to predict