You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Mar 16, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Report (20:30 NY Time) Bullish AUD – Potential for upside surprise given employment up in manufacturing and construction. Down in services. RBA optimistic
2. NZ GDP (17:45 NY Time) Bullish NZD – Potential upside surprise given stronger trade balance
3. BoJ Policy Balance Rate (00:00 NY Time) No Trade – No changes are expected
4. SNB Rate Decision (4:30 NY Time) No Trade – No changes expected but SNB still wants to keep CHF weak
5. EZ CPI (6:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given sharp rise in German CPI
6. BoE Rate Decision (8:00 NY Time) No Trade – No changes expected. BoE to remain cautious
7. US Housing Starts, Building Permits and Philly Fed (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given higher Empire Manufacturing. Housing starts and building permits are difficult to predict