You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 7, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Rate Decision (22:00 NY Time) – No Trade – We do not trade rate decisions
2. GE Industrial Production (2:00 NY Time) – Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given sharp rise in GE factory orders
3. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger ISM manufacturing
4. CA International Merchandise Trade and Building Permits (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – BoC complains about lower exports but IVEY up
5. CA IVEY PMI (8:30 NY Time) – Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given stronger CAD may have hurt exports