You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 3, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services (17:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given lower PMI manufacturing
2. CH Caixin PMI Manufacturing (20:45 NY Time) No Trade – Chinese data is very market moving but hard to predict
3. GE and EZ Services and Composite PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) No Trade – Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
4. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP -Potential for upside surprise given higher GFK Confidence and in line PMI Manufacturing data
5. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given lower GE Retail Sales data
6. US Non-Farm Payroll Change (8:30 NY Time) No Trade – Non-Farm payrolls is best traded reactively and tis week’s data is particularly hard to predict because ISM non-manufacturing is released after NFP
7. US Services and Composite PMI, ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite and Factory and Durable Goods Orders (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) No Trade – ISM data will be less impactful since NFP is released before the report and the market will be focused on the prior data