You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 22, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE IFO Report (4:00 NY Time) – Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given increase in PMI’s
2. UK GDP Revision (4:30 NY Time) No Trade – Revisions to GDP are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
3. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) – Bearish EUR Potential for downside surprise given sharp drop in GE and FR CPI
4. CA Retail Sales (8:30 NY Time) – Bullish CAD Potential for upside surprise given strong labor and increased wholesale sales
5. US Existing Home Sales (10:00 NY Time) No Trade – Existing home sales is difficult to call
6. FOMC Minutes (14:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD Potential for upside surprise given recent Fed speak