You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 16, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Labor Report (19:30 NY Time) No Trade – Employment component of services down. Employment up in manufacturing
2. EZ Account of Monetary Policy Meeting (7:30 NY Time) No Trade – ECB meeting can be market moving but tough call
3. US Housing Starts and Building Permits (8:30 NY Time) No Trade – Housing data is hard to predict but can be market moving
4. US Philly Fed Outlook (8:30 NY Time) Bullish USD Potential for upside surprise given higher Empire State data
5. NZ Manufacturing PMI and Retail Sales (16:30 and 16:45 NY Time) – Bearish NZD Potential for downside surprise given Credit card spending measures have been weak