Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 20, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Q1 GDP (18:45 ET) Bearish NZD — Potential downside surprise because even though trade activity stabilized in Q1, retail was very weak
2. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (00:00 ET) No Trade — No changes expected from BoJ but could be dovish like other central banks
3. UK Retail Sales (04:30 ET) Bullish GBP — Potential downside surprise as British Retail Consortium reports sharp drop in spending. Wage growth also slowed
4. Bank of England Rate Decision (07:00 ET) No Trade — With Brexit uncertainty, no changes expected from BoE
5. US Current Account Balance & Philadelphia Fed Survey (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Potential weakness given sharp drop in Empire State