You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 19, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Employment Change (19:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Potential downside surprise given weaker employment conditions in construction, services and manufacturing
2. Bank of Japan rate (00:00 ET) No Trade — No changes are expected but rate decisions could always deliver surprises
3. UK Retail Sales (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in retail sales and trade balance
4. Bank of England Rate Decision (07:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
5. US Philadelphia Fed & Existing Home Sales (08:30 & 10:00 ET) No Trade — Philly Fed should be weaker but housing data could be stronger