You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 17, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. UK CPI (04:30 ET) No Trade — Prices mixed according to services and manufacturing PMI. Input prices strong, output prices weaker
2. EZ CPI (22:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Potential upward surprise given stronger German and French CPI
3. CAD CPI (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Potential downside surprise given drop in price component of IVEY PMI
4. US Housing Starts & Building Permits (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Prospect of lower interest rates should help housing
5. Fed Beige Book (14:00 ET) No trade — Reports are difficult to predict and best traded reactively