You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 6, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (19:30 NY Time) Long AUD – Potential for upside surprise given Sharp rise in Nov mfg. PMI but forecasts high
2. EZ Confidence Report (5:00 NY Time) Long EUR – Potential for upside surprise given that German ZEW, IFO and GfK were all up
3. EZ Retail Sales (5:00 NY Time) – No Trade – GE retail sales released same day as EZ data
4. US Trade Balance and NFP’s (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Non-Farm Payrolls is best traded reactively. Strong number expected
5. International Merchandise Trade and Employment Report (8:30 NY Time) Long CAD – Potential for upside surprise given rise in employment component of IVEY 2 months in a row