You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 5, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (19:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given Drop in PMI Manufacturing
2. EZ PPI and CPI Core (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given stronger GE and FR CPI
3. US Change in Non-Farm Payrolls (8:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Non-farm Payrolls are volatile and hard to predict. Best traded reactively
4. CA International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given Slight weakness in Nov IVEY
5. CA Employment Report and IVEY PMI (8:30 and 10:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Pullback likely after the incredible strength experienced in December but IVEY released after labor data
6. ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (10:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Not really significant post payrolls