You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 5, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services (17:30 NY Time) Long AUD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger PMI manufacturing data
2. UK Services and Composite PMI (4:30 NY Time) – No Trade – Higher PMI manufacturing offset by lower confidence data
3. EZ PPI (5:00 NY Time) Short EUR – Potential for downside surprise given slower GE and FR PPI growth
4. US Challenger Job Cuts and ADP Employment Change (7:30 and 8:15 NY Time) – No Trade – Important leading indicator for NFP but hard to call
5. US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite (17:30 NY Time) Long USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger ISM manufacturing data