You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 3, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing and Caixin Manufacturing PMI (17:30 and 20:45 NY Time) – No Trade – AU an CH PMIs are market moving but hard to call
2. GE Unemployment Claims (3:55 NY Time) Short EUR – Potential for downside surprise given that job growth eased slightly
3. UK Markit PMI Manufacturing (4:30 NY Time) Long GBP – Potential for upside surprise given sharp rise in UK PMI manufacturing
4. GE CPI (8:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Lower EUR should drive CPI up but forecasts are high
5. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Long USD – Potential for upside surprise given stronger Empire, Philly, Richmond and Dallas