You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 8, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Trade Balance (00:00 NY Time) No Trade – Chinese trade data can be very market moving but hard to predict
2. GE Trade and Current Account Balance (2:00 NY Time) No Trade – Stronger than expected factory orders offset by drop in industrial production
3. UK Industrial Production, Manufacturing Production and Trade Balance (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP – Potential for upside surprise given Rise in manufacturing PMI index
4. US NFP’s (8:30 NY Time) No Trade – Revisions are difficult to predict
5. US U. of Mich Report (10:00 NY Time) Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given IBD/TIPP index hits 8 month highs but Umich could be overshadowed by NFP