You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 31, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. CH Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing PMI (21:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Chinese data is market moving but hard to predict
2. BoJ Rate Decision (00:00 NY Time) – No Trade – BoJ Rate Decision should be non-event
3. EZ Unemployment Rate, GDP and CPI (6:00 NY Time) – No Trade – EZ GDP released before regional reports and same with unemployment rate so hard to handicap
4. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) – Bearish CAD – Potential for downside surprise given Much weaker retail sales and trade balance
5. US Chicago PMI and Consumer Confidence (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) – Bullish USD – Potential for upside surprise given Strong Empire & Philly Fed and stronger University of Michigan Sentiment Index