You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 24, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE and EZ PMI’s (3:30 and 4:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given Weaker ZEW. Also softer industrial production offset by stronger factory orders
2. US PMI’s (9:45 NY Time) – No Trade – Manufacturing activity should be slightly weaker
3. CA BoC Rate Decision (10:00 NY Time) Bullish CAD – Potential for upside surprise given Bank of Canada expected to hike but guidance is key
4. US New Home Sales (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD – Potential for downside surprise given Home sales likely to be dampened by higher rates
5. US Beige Book Release (14:00 NY Time) – No Trade – Beige book likely to report ongoing economic strength