You have no items in your cart.
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 4, 2014) -- Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance and Retail Sales (9:30PM ET) Bullish AUD -- Potential for an upside surprise in retail sales given rise in sales component of PMI services but trade activity could be softer given drop in manufacturing PMI.
2. BoJ Rate Decision (12AM ET) No Trade -- No changes expected from BoJ, should be nonevent for Yen
3. BoE Rate Decision (7AM ET) No Trade -- No changes expected from BoE, should be nonevent for GBP
4. ECB Rate Decision (7:45AM ET) No Trade -- Expected to have a major impact on euro but there are a lot of unknowns when it comes to the ECB, so best traded reactively and not proactively
5. ADP Employment Change (8:15AM ET) No Trade -- Could be market moving for USD but ADP is difficult to handicap
6. US Trade Balance (8:30AM ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in ISM manufacturing and new export orders
7. CAD Trade Balance (8:30AM ET) Bullish CAD -- Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in IVEY PMI
8. US Non-Manufacturing ISM (10AM ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in ISM manufacturing index