You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Projections for 11.20.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in today’s economic reports (November 20, 2014) -- Good Luck Trading!
1. German PPI (2AM ET) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given drop in wholesale prices
2. German and EZ Flash PMIs (3:30AM and 4AM ET) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in ZEW, IP and Factory Orders
3. UK Retail Sales (4:30AM ET) No Trade -- Marginally stronger retail sales offset by lower shop prices
4. US CPI (2PM ET) No Trade -- Higher producer prices offset by lower gas prices
5. Philly Fed Index (3:30AM and 4AM ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in Empire State Survey