You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Data Projections for 11.17.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in Monday’s economic reports (November 17, 2014) -- Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PMI Services and Retail Sales (4:30PM ET) Bullish NZD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in manufacturing and improvement in confidence
2. JN GDP (6:50PM ET) Bearish JPY -- Potential downside surprise given weaker trade balance but level 2 confidence because of stronger spending
3. EZ Trade Balance (5AM ET) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in German and French Trade activity
4. US Empire State Manufacturing Index (8:30AM ET) No Trade -- Empire is one of the first pieces of monthly manufacturing data and therefore difficult to handicap
5. CAD Existing Home Sales (9AM ET) No Trade -- Could be market moving for CAD but difficult to predict
6. US Industrial Production (9:15AM ET) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in ISM manufacturing index