You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Data Projections for 10.31.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (October 31, 2014) -- Good Luck Trading!
1. Australian PPI (8:30PM ET) Bearish AUD -- Potential downside surprise given decline in import and export prices in Q3
2. German Retail Sales and EZ CPI (3AM and 6AM ET) No Trade -- Upside surprise in German employment will be offset by low inflation
3. CAD GDP (8:30AM ET) Bearish CAD -- Potential downside surprise given recent decline in retail sales and trade
4. US Personal Income and Spending (8:30AM ET) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in average hourly earnings and retail sales
5. US Chicago PMI (9:45AM ET) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given drop in Philadelphia Fed and Empire State manufacturing survey