You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Projections for 08.07.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 7, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. BoJ Meeting (12AM NY Time) No Trade -- No changes in monetary policy expected
2. GE Trade and IP (2AM NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential upside surprise given rise in IFO and German factory orders
3. UK Trade Balance (4:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Drop in IP offset by rise in PMI. GBP has also been strong so tough call but oil prices have been lower.
4. US Non-Farm Payrolls (8:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Non-Farm Payrolls is very market moving but notoriously volatile. Best traded reactively
5. CAD Employment (8:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- CAD employment released before IVEY PMI so no leading indicators
6. CAD IVEY PMI (10AM NY Time) No Trade -- Potentially bearish given drop in oil but forecasts are very low.