You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Projections for 06.30.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 30, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. German Retail Sales (2AM NY Time) Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in German consumer confidence
2. GE Unemployment (3:55AM NY Time)Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside surprise given drop in German consumer confidence and employment component of PMIs
3. UK Current Account Balance & GDP (4:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- UK GDP revision is difficult to predict but can be market moving
4. EZ Employment (5AM NY Time) No Trade -- Released same day as GE employment so no trade
5. CAD GDP (8:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Stronger trade offset by weaker retail sales so no trade
6. US Chicago PMI & Consumer Confidence (9:45AM to 10AM NY Time) No Trade -- Confidence should be stronger given UMich but Chicago unclear since weaker Empire offset by stronger Philly