You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Projections for 06.18.2015
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 18, 2015) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ GDP (6:45PM NY Time) Bullish NZD -- Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in retail sales and improvement in trade activity
2. SNB Rate Decision (3:30AM NY Time) No Trade -- Rate decisions are best traded reactively
3. UK Retail Sales (4:30AM NY Time) Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in CBI retail sales and wages
4. US CPI (8:30AM NY Time) Bullish USD -- Potential upside surprise given higher PPI and gas prices in May
5. US Philadelphia Fed Index (10AM NY Time) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given surprise drop in Empire State