You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 9/29/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 29, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Change (3:55 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given PMIs show strong job creation
2. UK Current Account Balance and GDP Revision (4:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- UK GDP data not generally revised but if changes are made, they will be market moving
3. EZ GDP (4:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- GE GDP data came in line with expectations
4. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger CAD trade balance and retail sales
5. US Personal Income, Personal Spending and PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker wage growth and retail sales
6. US Chicago PMI and U. of Mich. Sentiment Report (9:45 and 10:00 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger Philly slightly weaker Empire so should be healthier