You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 9/28/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 28, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Claims and Change (3:55 NY Time) -- Bearish EUR -- Potential for downside given Rate of job creation eased slightly from Aug
2. UK Current Account Balance and GDP (4:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions to GDP are hard to predict but if changes are made they can be market moving
3. EZ CPI (5:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside given rise in GE CPI
4. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) Bullish CAD -- Potential for upside Significantly better trade balance and retail sales
5. US Personal Income, Spending and PCE Deflator (8:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger wage growth offsets weaker retail sales
6. US Chicago PMI (9:45 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Weaker Empire, stronger Philly
7. US U. of Mich Report Revision (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to predict buf if changes are made they will be market moving