You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 8/17/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 17, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PPI (18:45 NY Time) -- Bearish NZD -- Potential for downside surprise given Big disappointment in CPI
2. AU Employment Report (21:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside Major gains in employment component of PMI services, construction and manufacturing
3. UK Retail Sales (04:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Prices fall, sales growth slow
4. EZ Trade Balance, CPI and ECB Account of Monetary Policy Meeting (05:00 and 7:30 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Stronger GE trade and CPI but weaker French data
5. US Philadelphia Fed and Industrial Production (8:30 and 9:15 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given stronger than expected Empire Manufacturing Data