You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 8/1/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 1, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Manufacturing PMI (18:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weakness in Yuan could hit AU economy
2. NZ Employment Report (18:45 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker job growth in manufacturing. Unevenness in services. Manpower employment survey shows weakness as well
3. GE and EZ Manufacturing PMI Revision (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Revisions are hard to predict but changes will be market moving
4. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Slightly lower CBI index
5. ADP Employment Change (8:15 NY Time) No Trade -- ADP is hard to predict but can be market moving
6. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger Chicago PMI. Weaker Empire, Stronger Philly Fed, stronger dollar
7. US FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) No Trade -- No changes expected from Fed.