You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 8/1/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 1, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AiG PMI Manufacturing (19:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given Strong AUD and cautious RBA signals weaker data
2. RBA Rate Decision (00:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- RBA likely to be -AUD but rate decisions best traded reactively
3. GE Manufacturing PMI, GE Unemployment Change, Unemployment Rate and EZ Manufacturing PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given Rate of private sector employment accelerated slightly and remained historically sharp
4. UK Manufacturing PMI (4:30 NY Time) -- Bearish GBP -- Potential for downside surprise given Lower CBI index
5. EZ GDP (05:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- German and French GDP released after EZ data
6. US Personal Income, Spending and PCE Deflator (08:30 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger earnings offset by weaker retail sales
7. ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given decline in Chicago PMI, Empire State and Philadelphia Fed index