You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 7/6/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 6, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (21:30 NY Time) -- Bullish AUD -- Potential for upside surprise given rise in service PMI
2. ECB Monetary Policy Meeting (7:30 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR -- Potential for upside surprise given ECB likely to be positive
3. US Challenger Job Cuts and ADP Employment Change (7:30 and 8:15 NY Time) -- No Trade -- These reports are hard to predict but very market moving ahead of NFP
4. CA Building Permits and International Merchandise Trade (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Sharp drop in IVEY PMI
5. US Trade Balance (8:30 NY Time) -- Bullish USD -- Potential for upside surprise given rise in ISM Manufacturing