You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 7/28/17
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 28, 2017) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PPI (21:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD -- Potential for downside surprise given weaker than expected CPI data
2. EZ Consumer and Economic Confidence (5:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Stronger IFO and GfK offset by weaker ZEW
3. CA GDP (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish CAD -- Potential for downside surprise given Weaker trade balance and retail
4. US GDP Annualized and Personal Consumption (8:30 NY Time) -- Bearish USD -- Potential for downside surprise given significantly weaker retail sales and trade balance
5. US U. of Mich. Report Revisions (10:00 NY Time) -- No Trade -- Revisions are difficult to handicap