You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for 7/2/18
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jul 2, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (18:30 NY Time) -- Bearish AUD Potential weakness given slowdown in China
2. GE and EZ Manufacturing PMI (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Changes are hard to predict but if they are made, they will affect EUR
3. UK Manufacturing PMI (10:00 NY Time) -- Bullish GBP Potential for upside surprise given Sharp rise in CBI index
4. EZ PPI and Unemployment Rate (5:00 NY Time) -- Bullish EUR Potential for upside surprise given Stronger German and French PPI
5. ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) No Trade -- Weaker Philly Fed index offsets stronger Chicago PMI